Friday, December 23, 2011

Daddy

I am very glad today because my mom is finally home after her 10 days holiday to Dubai and Turkey. I miss her so much, especially this is my first time for being left by my mom. But I also feel grateful that she went on a holiday trip for that long. It made me realize that family is my everything.

First of all, I want to confess that my relationship with my father is not really close. One thing that I know surely is that he loves me so much, his only child, and so do I. We communicate and meet each other everyday, but he is an awkward person. Since I inherited his character, so I also don't really concern about communicating with him. Last 10 days, there were just 2 of us. Neither me nor my father talked much. Then, on the weekend, we went out together, also with my cousins. This moment was when I feel a bit relaxed and comfortable to talk with him. Then, he told me that on Monday he had to go to Lampung. Only for a day. I was startled and felt afraid. I felt afraid of being left alone at home. It never happened to me before. Besides, I have a bad gut. Then, without thinking too much, I phoned my father to tell him to cancel his one day trip. I told him the reason why, but my father calmed me down. He said that all was gonna be alright. No need to worry. This gut kept haunting me. I was thinking if something happened with my father. I was very afraid of losing him. At that moment, I know how much I love him. I know how much I need him in my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment